Click on to see full reply
Furthermore, what is RTC stand for?
|RTC||Decision Belief Company|
|RTC||Street to Disaster|
|RTC||Regional Transportation Fee|
Additionally, what does r b a stand for in medical phrases? RBA Stands For:
|*||RBA||Rescue Respiratory Equipment|
|*||RBA||rice bran agglutinin|
|*||RBA||proper basilar artery Artery And Arteries|
Likewise, what is Ksar medical?
Rank Abbr. Which means. KSAR. Okay-band, Single Entry Return. exhibiting solely Science & Drugs definitions (present all 3 definitions)
What is Google full kind?
GOOGLE Full Type The Full type of GOOGLE is International Group of Oriented Group Language of Earth. Google is an American firm that is mostly often known as a search engine.
Contents Inside :
- 1 What does RTC imply medical?
- 2 What do you imply RTC?
- 3 What is RTC in property?
- 4 What is RTC snapshot?
- 5 What does RTC stand for in banking?
- 6 What is RTC in police phrases?
- 7 What is RTC in banking?
- 8 What does o A imply?
- 9 Is hospital an abbreviation?
- 10 What does RR imply?
- 11 What is RHF medical time period?
- 12 What does the abbreviation can stand for?
- 13 What does T stand for in medical phrases?
- 14 What are the abbreviations on a blood check?
- 15 What is the medical abbreviation for affected person?
- 16 What is medical terminology?
- 17 What are the commonest medical abbreviations?
What does RTC imply medical?
What do you imply RTC?
What is RTC in property?
What is RTC snapshot?
What does RTC stand for in banking?
What is RTC in police phrases?
What is RTC in banking?
What does o A imply?
Is hospital an abbreviation?
What does RR imply?
What is RHF medical time period?
What does the abbreviation can stand for?
|CAN||Campus Space Community|
|CAN||Neighborhood Space Community|
What does T stand for in medical phrases?
T: Temperature. Temperature is recorded as a part of the bodily examination. It is one of many “very important indicators.” T&A: Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy.
What are the abbreviations on a blood check?
- ALT – Alanine Transaminase (a part of a liver perform check)
- ANA – Antinuclear Antibody (additionally a part of a liver perform check)
- AST – Alanine Aminotransferase (one other a part of a liver perform check)
- BAC – Blood Alcohol Focus/Content material (checks for intoxication stage)
What is the medical abbreviation for affected person?
|PT||prothrombin time bodily remedy (physiotherapy)|
|Pt.||affected person (from Latin patiens, that means “one who endures” or “one who suffers”)|
|PTA||percutaneous transluminal angioplasty post-traumatic amnesia previous to admission Peritonsillar abscess|
What is medical terminology?
What are the commonest medical abbreviations?
- Ac: earlier than meals.
- advert lib: at will, as desired.
- adm: admission, admitted.
- ASAP: as quickly as doable.
- Bid: twice a day.
- Bm: bowel motion.
- BP: blood strain.