Click on to see full reply
Subsequently, one may additionally ask, what does the root word tele imply?
tele– 1. a combining type that means “distant,” particularly “transmission over a distance,” utilized in the formation of compound phrases: telegraph.
Equally, is Tele a Greek or Latin root? ”Tele” is a root word that comes from the Greek word meaning ”far off” or ”at a distance.
Then, what phrases have the root word tele?
9-letter phrases that begin with tele
Is Tele a prefix or suffix?
tele– Tele is outlined as from an extended distance. An instance of tele used as a prefix is in the word phone. “Tele-.” YourDictionary.
Contents Inside :
- 1 What is a synonym for Tele?
- 2 What is a Metron?
- 3 What does Tele TV imply?
- 4 What does Tele imply in medical phrases?
- 5 What does the root word auto imply?
- 6 Is scope a root word?
- 7 What does picture imply?
- 8 What does geo imply in Greek?
- 9 Whats is a gram?
- 10 What is the prefix for self?
- 11 Is Tele a Scrabble word?
What is a synonym for Tele?
bug. handset. headphone. radio. phone.
What is a Metron?
What does Tele TV imply?
What does Tele imply in medical phrases?
What does the root word auto imply?
Is scope a root word?
What does picture imply?
What does geo imply in Greek?
Whats is a gram?
What is the prefix for self?
Is Tele a Scrabble word?