Why is the paper in a Hershey’s Kiss called a niggly wiggly?

Greatest Reply

In response to the Hershey Community Archives, the paper wrapper is really called a “plume,” however sooner or later took on the nickname “niggly wiggly.” It is unclear how this slang time period happened.

Extra Solutions

It is really called a paper plume. “Niggly wiggly” is simply a slang time period somebody got here up with.

Read More:

Leave a Comment