Click on to see full reply
In order that, what does it imply to be Normocephalic and atraumatic?
Normocephalic. Normocephalic is a medical time period referring to an individual whose head and all main organs of the pinnacle are in a traditional situation and with out important abnormalities.
Beside above, what is Anicteric? Medical Definition of anicteric : not accompanied or characterised by jaundice anicteric hepatitis.
On this method, what is atraumatic ache?
Atraumatic joint and limb ache within the aged. A number of the extra frequent etiologies of atraumatic joint and limb ache, together with crystal deposition ailments akin to gout and pseudogout, osteoarthritis, septic arthritis, and inflammatory arthritides akin to rheumatoid arthritis can be addressed on this article.
What does atraumatic?
adjective. (of a medical or surgical process) inflicting minimal tissue damage. ‘Though it is a comparatively atraumatic process, numerous histologic alterations have been noticed in numerous tissues. ‘
Contents Inside :
- 1 What does EDD stand for in medical phrases?
- 2 What does a supple neck imply?
- 3 What is atraumatic head?
- 4 What is Heent in a bodily examination?
- 5 What is atraumatic care?
- 6 What is an atraumatic needle?
- 7 What does non traumatic imply?
- 8 What is the medical time period for enlargement?
- 9 What is Anicteric hepatitis?
- 10 What is the medical time period for with out fever?
- 11 What phrase means pertaining to outdoors the attention?
What does EDD stand for in medical phrases?
What does a supple neck imply?
What is atraumatic head?
What is Heent in a bodily examination?
What is atraumatic care?
What is an atraumatic needle?
What does non traumatic imply?
What is the medical time period for enlargement?
What is Anicteric hepatitis?
What is the medical time period for with out fever?
What phrase means pertaining to outdoors the attention?