Contents Inside :
- 1 What does do those legs go all the way up imply?
- 2 Do those legs go all the way up Griffin?
- 3 What does this might have legs imply?
- 4 What day is leg day?
- 5 What Does views for days imply?
- 6 What does DDYS imply?
- 7 What does Diddy Bop imply?
- 8 Was Diddy a backup dancer?
- 9 What is an antonym for dazed?
- 10 What does dazed state imply?
- 11 What a part of speech is dazed?
- 12 What is the that means of half dazed?
- 13 What does dazed imply in the giver?
What does do those legs go all the way up imply?
The “joke”, similar to it’s, is that he’s asking in case your legs go all the way up to your hips, or in the event that they someway magically cease after they get previous the hem line of your skirt (or shorts). That is clearly superior as a result of it’s referencing, by implication, your higher thighs and crotch.
Do those legs go all the way up Griffin?
Legs Go All The Way Up Griffin is Peter Griffin’s great-aunt. Her legs certainly go all the way up. He insists that when he will get finished he’ll look pretty much as good as his great-aunt. Nevertheless, when his great-aunt reveals off her legs in a cutaway gag, a passer-by reacts in horror, calling her a monster.
What does this might have legs imply?
To have the skill to endure, keep related, or proceed to keep up curiosity. Stated of an idea, phenomenon, one thing mentioned, and so forth. That idea actually has legs—years later, most individuals nonetheless suppose that the improper man was convicted. See additionally: have, leg.
What day is leg day?
What Does views for days imply?
The concept being, legs that go on for days are lengthy, and lengthy legs on a girl are engaging, so abs that “go on for days” are abs which can be engaging to males. That’s the closest that “goes on for days” might imply “marvelous”. –
What does DDYS imply?
Do You See
What does Diddy Bop imply?
A diddy bop is a stroll or dance that resembles a bouncing strut or swagger.
Was Diddy a backup dancer?
In the late 80’s and early 90’s, Diddy—who created his signature dance, the Diddy Bop when he was nonetheless often called Puff Daddy— was a backup dancer for Huge Daddy Kane and Heavy D. In 1992, Diddy did backup dancing for Heavy D and The Boyz once they carried out ‘You Can’t See What I Can See’ on In Residing Shade.
What is an antonym for dazed?
shocked or confused and sluggish to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion) Antonyms: clear-thinking, energetic, clearheaded. Synonyms: groggy, fogged, blurred, logy, silly(p), foggy, brumous, fuzzy, stupefied, misty, shocked, blurry, muzzy, bleary, stuporous, hazy.
What does dazed state imply?
1. dazed – in a state of psychological numbness particularly as ensuing from shock; “he had a dazed expression on his face”; “lay semiconscious, shocked (or stupefied) by the blow”; “was silly from fatigue” stupefied, silly, shocked.
What a part of speech is dazed?
What is the that means of half dazed?
(ˌhɑːfˈdeɪzd) adjective. casual. partly dazed or confused. She was half-dazed from the blow.
What does dazed imply in the giver?
shocked or confused and sluggish to react