Top 5 Best Lift Kit For Club Car Reviews & Guide
Club Car Precedent Lift Kit – For Onward and Tempo (2004-Up) Electric / Gas Golf...
- ✅ KINGPIN DESIGN - The Kingzilla kingpin design eliminates the use of inferior upper and lower heim joints. Custom toe and camber adjustments allow for the perfect alignment. Grease fittings at all pivot points for a smooth comfortable ride. Equipped with high quality brass and urethane bushings. Our design greatly reduces steering effort so you can enjoy the drive. Fits electric and gas Club Car Precedent Onward and Tempo golf carts (2004-up).
- ✅ HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - Our golf cart lift kit is made from thick steel designed to lengthen the wheelbase on your golf cart. Features a beautiful high gloss durable black powder coat finish. Heavy duty steel control arms and spindles with support gussets are made to withstand tough off-road use. Suspension lift kits increase the ride stability on all terrains. Six inch lift allows clearance for up to 23" tall tires for the perfect ride height to accommodate golf cart wheel combo fitment.
- ✅ NO DRILL INSTALLATION - No drilling cutting or welding is required to mount the lift kit to your golf car for an easy bolt on application. Our bolt-on design allows for simple assembly with only basic hand tools. Convenient pivot point grease fittings for easy maintenance. Includes everything to lift both the front and rear of your custom golf car.
- ✅ FULL COLOR INSTRUCTIONS - The Kingzilla golf cart lift kit comes with easy to follow full color instructions. The detailed step by step manual allows for a quick and simple mounting so anyone can accomplish installing their golf cart accessories for Club Cart Precedent Onward and Tempo.
- ✅ 24 MONTH WARRANTY - This Club Car golf cart lift kit will far exceed your expectations and is designed to last for many, many years which is why we're offering an industry leading 2 year limited warranty. We’re even throwing in a free Kingzilla t-shirt with every purchase. Simply send a message at checkout for size Large, XL or XXL.
RHOX 6" A-Arm Golf Cart Lift Kit for Club Car Precedent Gas/Electric 2004-Up
- Fits the Club Car Precedent 2004 and Up, Electric or Gas Models
- Includes Everything to Lift Both the Front and Rear
- No Cutting and No Weld Design, for an easy bolt on application
- Easy to Follow Instructions Included
- 6" Lift allows up to a 23" tall tires
10L0L Golf Cart Low Pro Front End Lift Kit/Complete Lift Block for Club Car...
- This Front End Clearance Lift Kit fits gas and electric Club Car Precedent golf carts from 2004+;
- It is designed to slightly lift the front end of your cart so that you can fit most 12 or 14 inch golf cart wheels with lo-profile tires. It is not made to be used in conjunction with an already installed lift kit;
- Great for getting rid of pesky tire rub;No cutting or drilling required;
- High quality aluminum,Easy installation,A must have for after market wheels;
- Product Size:9.8" *2.15" *0.6" ;Material:Single Aluminum Billet Piece;Packet include:an Aluminum lift block, bolts & Washers.
10L0L Golf Cart 6" A-Arm Lift Kit for Club Car Precedent 2004-Up Electric or Gas
- ✔【Fit For】Club Car Precedent 2004-up electric or gas golf cart. The kit allows tire up to a 23" tall.
- ✔【Specially Designed】Made of High gloss black powder coated finish. Lengthen the wheel base on your golf cart and provide a smoother off-road experience. For extreme environments and all-terrain use.
- ✔【Easy Maintenance】Come with pivot point grease fittings, you will maintain the kit easily. Allows camber and tow adjustments. No cutting and no weld design for easy installation (the kit includes front and rear lift).
- ✔【Warm Tips】After installing this lift kit, the front wheels must be properly aligned. Failure to properly alight the front wheels may result in decreased ability to control the golf cart which may result in rollover or crash.
- ✔【Item Included】1 x main suspension assembly; 2 x spindles; 2 x a-arms; 2 x rear lift blocks; 2 x rear shock mounting plates; 2 x u-bolts.
Jake's 6" Spindle Lift Kit for Club Car, 2004+ Precedent
- Lift Kit for 2004 and up Club Car Precedent Gas and Electric golf cart
- Allows you to install tires up to 22
- Kit replaces the existing spindles and lifts the body
Best Club Car Precedent Lift Kit Buying Guide
Check the product’s compliances or certificates if you have doubts about its quality. A product’s certification (such as UL or CE) guarantees that the production process followed ethical standards and that the product’s quality was monitored.
A high-quality item typically has a longer lifespan. Additionally, you should pick a durable product to avoid the headaches of maintenance or replacement. And might eventually turn out to be cost-effective.
Don’t blindly believe in a company or product only because of its positive reputation. Always research the components employed in creating the Lift Kit For Club Car Precedent. Materials of poor quality or dangerous to you or the environment are not what you want. Although the cost may go up a little because it is produced with high-quality, environmentally friendly materials, it is still worth it. You must balance spending a fair amount of money and getting safe, high-quality products.
You may choose a much less expensive product, but it will probably let you down regarding the quality of the materials. Finding the ideal balance between a product’s price and the quality of its materials is crucial for this reason.
The warranty policy does not cover many high-quality products, even though it is a hallmark of a trustworthy product. However, if you have to choose between two options and one of them is protected by a guarantee, and the other is not, you must select the one that is. The warranty guarantees that a Certified Service will repair or replace your product by the policy’s provisions. Sometimes, retailers will give you a full refund if the goods don’t meet your expectations within a certain period.
Traditional evaluations don’t go into enough detail to portray the customer experience accurately. They accentuate the advantages while downplaying the disadvantages. When discussing a product, the term “good” should be used. However, an honest evaluation should highlight any issues that surface while using it, no matter how little.
Minor flaws won’t likely stop you from buying the products, but you’ll be better prepared to deal with them. As a result, always seek honest assessments and pay close attention to the slightest aspects.
Frequency Asked Questions For golf carts Precedent Lift Kit.
What are lift kits or lifts for golf carts?
A golf cart raise kit is a collection of components that you put on the vehicle to provide an extra 3″, 4″, 5″, or 6″ height. Installing golf cart raise kits is popular because it gives drivers greater clearance while navigating rougher terrain, including bush, rocks, and water. In essence, you don’t get the golf cart dirty as soon (unless you want to). A raise kit also enables you to install bigger golf cart tires. In addition to having the capacity to go over more challenging terrain, much like a full-size raised vehicle or lifted SUV, it also provides golf carts a beautiful appearance that many golf cart owners adore. Look at our EZGO Lift Kits, Yamaha Lift Kits, and Club Car Lift Kits.
Is lifting a golf cart worthwhile?
You should raise your golf cart, yes. Lifting your golf cart will make it easier to operate and will assist in extending its lifespan.
Is installing a raise kit on a golf cart difficult?
Not at all, no. Installing a raise kit on your golf cart is quite simple. You may create your own or purchase one from any golf cart manufacturer. A raise kit may be installed in approximately five minutes and add around five inches to your cart. Simply remove the front tire, reinstall it, and turn the wheels! This height will be added to the cart by the raising kit, making it reasonably helpful at this point.
For my EZGO golf cart, what type of lift do I need?
The lift needs an electrical motor because the cart already has a power-lift system and a standard battery. Typically, you only need to push the cart around to boost the battery once weekly because the battery usually recharges after each usage. You can get in touch with the manufacturer and tell them that you want to install a power lift if your cart doesn’t already have one. They can attest that it will function with your car.
What is the price of installing a lift kit on a golf cart?
If you have the necessary equipment and a few hours to spare, you can quickly complete this task on your own. Even while the installation may appear complicated, there are measures you can take to complete the job soon.
Just set up a budget and ensure you have what you need to avoid going out and buying it. Since you’ll be repairing your golf cart, you should abide by all safety guidelines. Before you start, wear gloves, eyewear, and other necessary safety equipment.
How do you lift a golf cart yourself?
The best way to lift a golf cart is with a floor jack. This tool has a flat surface that can easily slide under the golf cart.
A golf cart block lift kit: what is it?
Block lift kits incorporate steel blocks beneath the stock suspension to give your cart an “instant height boost” and are incredibly simple to install (hence the name of these kits). Block lifts are efficient, fast, and reasonably priced. So have that in mind. However, block lift kits usually only offer a 4-inch lift option, so they do not provide you with as much versatility as drop axle, a-arm, or drop spindle lift kits.
A lift kit can make your golf cart more maneuverable and sporty by lengthening and raising the vehicle’s ride height. Lift kits are commonly installed on the rear of golf carts. They are used to increase ground clearance and provide a smoother ride. Lift kits are usually made of fiberglass or steel. A lift kit installation requires more extensive modifications than suspension or brake upgrades. I recommend that you install a lift kit on your Precedent so that you can enjoy driving this vehicle anywhere that you want. The Precedent is a fine vehicle to have. It is efficient, affordable, and boasts an attractive design. It is no wonder that it has become so popular.
Contents Inside :
- 1 Top 5 Best Lift Kit For Club Car Reviews & Guide
- 1.1 Club Car Precedent Lift Kit – For Onward and Tempo (2004-Up) Electric / Gas Golf...
- 1.2 RHOX 6" A-Arm Golf Cart Lift Kit for Club Car Precedent Gas/Electric 2004-Up
- 1.3 10L0L Golf Cart Low Pro Front End Lift Kit/Complete Lift Block for Club Car...
- 1.4 10L0L Golf Cart 6" A-Arm Lift Kit for Club Car Precedent 2004-Up Electric or Gas
- 1.5 Jake's 6" Spindle Lift Kit for Club Car, 2004+ Precedent
- 2 Best Club Car Precedent Lift Kit Buying Guide
- 3 Frequency Asked Questions For golf carts Precedent Lift Kit.
- 4 Final Thoughts