When it comes to finding the right concealed carry holster for your HK VP9, there are a few things you need to consider. First, you must consider your carrying style and how you want to conceal your weapon. There are various holster options on the market, so you must find one that best suits your needs. Second, you need to consider the clothing you will wear. If you plan on wearing a jacket or coat, you will need a holster that can be concealed under your clothing. Third, you need to consider the climate you live in. If you live in a hot environment, you will need a holster that can be worn without a jacket or coat. Lastly, you need to consider your budget. There are a variety of holsters on the market, so you need to find one that fits your budget. With that said, here are the top 5 best-concealed carry holsters for HK VP9:
Top 5 Best Concealed Carry Holster For Hk Vp9 Products Reviews
POLE.CRAFT HK VP9 Holster, Kydex IWB Holster for Heckler & Koch (H&K) HK VP9...
- CARRY WITH CONFIDENCE: Please feel free to use our portable concealed holster to protect your Heckler & Koch Pistol. This is our high-quality KYDEX IWB Holster tailored for the Heckler & Koch H&K HK VP9 model. It is not only highly precise, but also rugged and durable, and can be hidden and portable, so you can protect yourself anytime, anywhere.
- US .08” KYDEX HANDCRAFT: It is lightweight, sturdy, durable, sweat-proof, waterproof and washable, providing comfort and confidence in any situation. The holster covers the entire body, effectively preventing sweat and avoiding clips Clothes can be safely and safely used.
- CUSTOMIZE THE CANT: Use the universally and easily available phillips screwdriver to customize the CANT of a 1.5-inch standard belt clip for faster gun removal and best hide under the garment. Nylon + fiberglass belt clips are secure and can be adjusted from 0 to 15 degrees to suit your habits.
- ADJUSTABLE RETENTION PRESSURE: Use a universally available phillips screwdriver adjust the screw to achieve the tightness adjustment, to achieve the best extraction strength, and strive for the fastest self-storage time. It can also be hung outside the belt for use as an OWB. Please choose another hand.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We confidently offer a lifetime warranty that gives you peace of mind when choosing PoLe.Craft IWB KYDEX Holster. If our products do not work as promised, please return a replacement or a full refund.
Alien Gear holsters Shape Shift Inside Waist Band - H&K VP9 - Right Hand -...
- Custom fit to your specific pistol to ensure for proper fitment and retention. Custom fit to: H&K VP9
- Fully Adjustable: From the ride height, to the cant, to the retention, this holster can be adjusted without any tools necessary.
- Conceal in Comfort: Reduced footprint while the soft neoprene backing is flexible to move and shift with your body throughout the day during everday carry or while at the range. Neoprene works as a sweat-wicking material that is breathable to eliminate irritation when wearing the holster for long periods of time.
- Change How You Carry: Integrates seamlessly into any of the ShapeShift Line of holsters from Alien Gear meaning you can expand the ways this holster allows you to carry, from open to concealed to shoulder. *This product only comes with the IWB holster option as well as the completed shell for use with other ShapeShift Products*
- Made right here in the USA, insuring the use of high quality materials and hardworking American craftsmanship where we stand behind our Iron Clad program to insure you have a holster for life after a 30 day test drive!
Fobus HK2CH Paddle Conceal Concealed Carry Holster H&K VP9 + 6909 ND Double...
Blade-Tech Total Eclipse Holster for H&K VP9 - IWB/OWB Concealed Carry Holster
- The Total Eclipse holster by Blade-Tech Industries was designed to ride high and tight on the body thus allowing for ultimate concealment when warn IWB or OWB
- The Total Eclipse conversion kit is included with the holster, allowing the user to adjust from RH to LH carry, as well as modify the holster to be warn IWB, OWB, or FBI canted in any of those positions
- Fit is adjusted by fine tuning the tension spacer located underneath the trigger guard, keep in mind desired fits might change when converting the OWB to IWB carry
- The Total Eclipse holster utilizes Blade-Tech's positive lock trigger guard which should administer an audible "click" when the firearm is fully seated
- Precision molded using Blade-Tech's own proprietary blend of super-tough polymers, manufactured with pride in the U.S.A
Heckler & Koch VP9
One of HK’s newest and most popular pistols is the VP9. You’re lucky since the 2020 model will be sold with a few incredible modifications, including a 17-round magazine (changing the original 15-round capacity) and a redesigned sight configuration with a high-visibility front sight and a clear, serrated rear sight.
The VP9 is the pinnacle of pistol design. It is minimal and shoots well. The grip angle, as well as the shapes of the front strap and rear saddle, are all ergonomically engineered to provide the operator with an ideal handgrip.
With the VP9, 27 different grip arrangements with swappable backstraps and grip panels are available. The VP9 has a revolutionary striker firing mechanism and an improved “light pull” trigger. You won’t find any pistol that performs better than the VP9 single-action trigger type; this precision trigger control mechanism is most acceptable in class.
It has a short, positive reset after a light take-up. A patented captive flat recoil spring is another characteristic of the VP9 that lowers recoil forces and enhances precision control for the shooter.
The VP9 shows that HK is known for employing cutting-edge materials in its frame designs. Corrosion resistance is provided by the machined steel slide, and an extended Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail for attaching accessories is moulded into the reinforced polyamide frame.
The barrel is made of cold-hammer-forged, cannon-grade steel, and a high-grade polygonal bore profile adds to extraordinarily extended service life. The VP9 is a 9mmx19 calibre firearm that weighs about 25.56 oz, with a 10/15/17 round magazine capacity and a 5.4 lb trigger pull.
What You Need From A Holster
The ultimate purpose of using a holster is safety. A holster is there to protect you and those around you by shielding the trigger and keeping it fastened to your person. Everything else is meaningless without this.
Retention is necessary for tactical reasons as well as for keeping you safe. It’s essential to give you the freedom to go about your life without worrying about losing your gun and shielding it from potential theft. Although good retention can take many different forms, for concealed carry, it often manifests as friction and a snug holster.
Although it might seem necessary, I’d rank comfort among the top 3. You won’t carry if your holster is terrible to have with. What’s the use of this if you’re not moving? itA gun (and holster) you carry often is far superior to the one you only take sometimes.
Concealability is always an issue, but choosing the right gun has more to do with it than the holster. A decent holster may conceal a compact weapon or make it difficult to detect a full-sized rifle. When the outline of your pistol can be seen through the imprint, it leaves on your clothing. This is referred to as “printing.”
A decent holster and proper training help with the draw. An excellent holster will adapt slightly to allow you to hold your firearm in the ideal position for a good master grip and a clean draw without faltering. This, however, can be somewhat trained.
Reholstering may not be at the top of the list of necessities, but it is great to have. Reholstering will typically take place throughout training. The ability to reholster your gun without fumbling with it for 15 seconds every time can add up if you’re spending hours performing draw repetitions.
Qualities of a High-Quality Holster
The intended carry style, holster material, retention level, and adjustable features are the four primary considerations when buying a holster.
Gun holsters can be broadly divided into two categories: those that require a belt and those that don’t. Although they need an exemplary gun belt configuration to be used, belt holsters offer the highest level of safety, retention, and draw quality.
Beltless holsters can carry and conceal handguns, but they are situational and frequently have substantial downsides. Shoulder, ankle, and belly band gun holsters are a few examples of beltless holsters. Novices or first-time gun owners should not consider beltless holsters until they have more experience. Inside the waistband (IWB) and outside the waistband (OWB), belt holsters are the two varieties that are available (OWB).
IWB holsters ride inside the waistline of your pants, sacrificing some comfort for a more excellent cover. OWB holsters give the best comfort at the expense of some concealability because they sit on the outside of your pants, making them more similar to traditional holsters. Inside the waistband, holsters come in various subtypes, including tuckable, appendix, and conventional belt holsters. Standard OWB belt and paddle holsters are under the category of OWB holsters. The features and options available for each subtype allow you to customise your carry arrangement.
The three most popular holster components are Kydex, nylon, and leather.
The conventional option is leather. Before the invention of plastic polymers and synthetic fibres, leather was the sole material available to responsible gun owners. Although leather holsters are attractive, superior options are available now, especially for concealed carry. Leather needs regular upkeep and deteriorates in high humidity. A leather IWB holster, for instance, will quickly deteriorate from chronic exposure to body heat and sweat.
High-strength synthetic fibres include nylon. It was created in the early 20th century and quickly became popular as a material for wearables like clothing and load-bearing machinery. At first appearance, nylon holsters appear to be an excellent option because they are lightweight, affordable, and frequently advertised as universal (i.e., they can accommodate a variety of handgun models). They are risky because they offer low retention and easy breakdown. Kydex, a kind of thermoplastic, is the final and most contemporary option. Since Kydex holsters are made from flat sheets that are then moulded, they can only fit a single handgun (or a few handguns with identical dimensions).
However, because of this characteristic, Kydex holsters may provide the highest level of strength and retention. Kydex is the finest material for an IWB holster since it is resistant to impacts, sweat, and humidity.
Weapon retention systems come in two flavours: passive and active.
This is known as passive retention when the holster maintains and secures your pistol solely through the friction forces of its fundamental design and construction. Mechanisms that keep the weapon in the holster, like a trigger guard lock or a thumb break loop, are called active retention. Without first disengaging these systems, the user cannot draw. The total number of unique active retention mechanisms plus one determines a holster’s retention level. A Level 1 holster only provides passive retention; levels 2-4 provide active retention.
Only OWB holsters used for open carries, such as those worn by your local law enforcement personnel, are generally relevant in terms of active retention. Active retention devices are designed to keep unauthorised people from using handguns. Only passive retention is used in the top concealed carry holsters on the market to increase speed and concealment. Drawing from concealment becomes unnecessarily complicated when a retention device is disengaged. Hiding is also a security tool; if an assailant or potential thief cannot see your holster, they cannot attempt to steal your firearm.
Every gun owner has individual needs, just as every person has a unique physical make-up. Some people prefer to carry just under certain conditions, while others follow the “everyday carry” philosophy and carry a handgun. A good holster should have features for adjusting the fit, retention, and orientation to suit your preferences. Typically, these features are only available in Kydex holsters.
Examples of features that make holster adjustments desirable:
- Adjustable cant: Change the default straight cant of your holster to the positive (muzzle pointed forward) or negative (muzzle pointed backward) angle of your choice by adjusting the rotational angle.
- Change the distance between your holster and waistband to adjust your riding height. Lower is easier to conceal, whereas higher increases draw speed.
- Retention screw: High-quality holsters include a retention adjustment screw. A tighter grip secures the weapon more, whilst a looser one facilitates drawing and reholstering.
After researching the best holster for HK VP9, the Mission First Tactical (MFT) platform is the most technically advanced on the market. MFT holsters are cut to size using 3D CAD technology, then heat formed, vacuumed, sealed and bonded with a flexible thermoplastic elastomer. The MFT holster platform has amazing impact resistance. It is lightweight, durable and comfortable. It also boasts a low profile design, which hides the holster well under clothing. The 5 Best Concealed Carry Holster For HK VP9 have been reviewed and selected by 5 Best Sites. All the holsters are high quality, affordable and highly recommended. However, the SUPREME TACTICAL 0.25″ 5.56mm Kydex Bodypack Holster For HK VP9, Black is a premium quality holster that is highly recommended.
Contents Inside :
- 1 Top 5 Best Concealed Carry Holster For Hk Vp9 Products Reviews
- 1.1 POLE.CRAFT HK VP9 Holster, Kydex IWB Holster for Heckler & Koch (H&K) HK VP9...
- 1.2 Alien Gear holsters Shape Shift Inside Waist Band - H&K VP9 - Right Hand -...
- 1.3 Fobus HK2CH Paddle Conceal Concealed Carry Holster H&K VP9 + 6909 ND Double...
- 1.4 Blade-Tech Total Eclipse Holster for H&K VP9 - IWB/OWB Concealed Carry Holster
- 1.5 Fobus New Model Concealed Carry Holster for Walther PPQ H&K VP9 VP40
- 2 Heckler & Koch VP9
- 3 Qualities of a High-Quality Holster
- 4 Conclusion